Sunday, June 12, 2011

Proper Bedding

Finally we have a bed that is big enough for Keena! Now the problem is getting her to use it! My friend Caitlyn and I switched beds; I gave her the one my mom bought for Keena and she gave me her big pilliow bed that is XLarge! When this bed was at Caitlyn's house with her dogs Keena LOVED it and claimed it as her own! now that its in her house she sniffs it and then either lays on the floor next to the bed or goes to "her" loveseat for her naps. Oh well, we have only had it for a short time and I think she will become more fond of it in the near future. I have been working on the "to your bed" command.  She has done so well so far and we have only worked on that trick a few times. I'm just happy to have a place that is hers and it gets her off the floor. She already has marks on her elbows and heels from her previous owners not giving her any soft places to lay down so at least I know I'm not neglecting her. :)
"To your bed" command at work.

How she normally lays....NEXT to the bed. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment