Sunday, June 5, 2011

Big Dog, Little Bed

My mom bought me a very nice dog bed for Keena for my birthday! I was very happy, even though she was pretty sure it would be too small. It was the biggest one that the store had. It was in fact too small but Keena really liked it. She laid on it right away. I've been wanting a bed for her because lately she has gotten really interested in them; when I first got her she didn't care about them at all. My mom gave me the reciept so that I can take it back and try to find a bigger one, or I might trade a friend for her really big one. They were thinking about getting a smaller one and I cannot find a bigger one. I was going to buy it off of them but I might just trade them for the one I have. Poor Keena is so big that finding things for her, even in big chain pet stores, is very difficult. They just dont make everything for us big girls in large quantities and in every store.

Actually, if she laid the other way she would fit a little better. She likes to make things difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment