Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cousins....Not Friends (Yet)


My niece and nephew came over to my mom and dad's house this afternoon so Abbie and Brian could go grocery shopping. Keena and I stayed with my parents over the weekend so we were there while the kids were there. Macie always thinks that she wants to see Keena and she asks about her often but she is never fond of her in person. I don't really blame her, Keena is much taller than her and Macie hasn't ever really been around big dogs. Some of my other cousin's kids her age love Keena so I want to keep trying to get them together. I hope someday they will learn to love her like I do. Until then, I think they will admire her from afar. :)

I believe Macie's expression says it all. Keena happened to look her direction.

They are fine....as long as they are in the living room and Keena is in the kitchen.

Gavin is thinking, "pick me up you foolish woman...this dog is a beast!"


    Despite the looks of horror on my beloved babies' faces, Keena was very well behaved. She laid down and was very calm. It helped that we had just gotten back from our long walk at the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment