Monday, February 6, 2012

WW (Weight Watchers) Update

Today I had my second WW meeting and I lost 7 pounds!!!! Holy moly! Needless to say I was EXTREMELY happy and feel even more motivated than when I began this process! Today Keena and I took a 40 minute walk and I did some stairs. I have been purposely forgetting things up in my bedroom just so I have to go up and down the stairs a few more times. So....tomorrow starts my second week and I hope to be just as successful as this week. When I say that I mean a weight loss...I don't expect to lose this giant of a number every week by any means!!! I hope to post pictures this week of what I look like now and maybe put some pictures up as I hit some bigger milestones. It will be interesting to see what I look like throughout this process and how much I change.

No comments:

Post a Comment