Monday, February 13, 2012

Week Two Completion: Keena's contributions

Well, I finished week two of Weight Watchers and it went well. I lost another two pounds! Yay me! This week was a little harder because I had some more cravings than last week but I managed. Keena is doing her part to help me with this process. She continues to play like crazy and act like a fool with her best friend, Manii. She watches me while I do my excersing of going up and down the stairs...she even joins me occasionally. Also, she like cucumbers, bananas, and pears now! I love that she is trying new things with me! Such a good girl! I never give her very much of any of them but little tid bits here and there....it's nice to be able to give her little treats that I know aren't going to put a bunch of weight on her. We had a good week and if the weather gets a little bit better (or at least not as bad as they are saying) she and I will be walking again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment