Friday, February 17, 2012

Day Off

   Today is my day off from work! I love my job but I really enjoy my days off! I slept in EXTREMELY late today and didn't get out of my bed until 10:30. That never happens anymore! I'm so used to waking up early and normally Keena will be licking me to let me know she would like to use the restroom....I am very surprised that I got to sleep that long. We had a pretty lazy morning but in the afternoon I gave Keena a bath! I kind of promised myself that I wouldn't give her baths at home anymore but my roommate has an attachment that you can make a spray nozzle to rinse the dogs off. I loved it! Keena was so good in the bath and she even got herself in there! I just pointed and told her to get in it...and to my disbelief she did! She doesn't try to escape or run away...she just looks as me with those big sad eyes. Haha. I had to use several towels to attempt to dry her even though they don't reallydo that much. To avoid her rolling all over the floor and getting Mani's hair all over her wet fur....we went for a walk! I like going to the park and walking Keena because we don't have to worry about as many crazy barking dogs trapped in their back yards and it's just so much quieter! We had an enjoyable walk and both of us were a little tired at the end of it. I enjoyed my day off and got to spend time with my favorite girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment