Thursday, May 19, 2011

Under the Weather

Last night was a rough night for Keena, therefore, me as well. She woke me up around three and was pacing back and forth and panting heavily. Not knowing what else to do, I asked her if she wanted to "go potty" and she practically ran through my bedroom door. Once outside, she had a massive episode of diarrhea; poor thing had done all she could to hold it in! I felt so bad for her and that I had not gotten her out sooner. Unfortunately, I had to work today so I spent my whole day worrying about her and hoping that my bathroom would remain in one piece. She did have an accident but I'm sure that it could not be helped. She is still under the weather but is acting completely normally and was interested in eating. I took her with me to resign my apartment lease and she was more than happy to be loved on and doted upon by the "land ladys"! If she is not better by tomorrow a visit to the vet will be in store. Hopefully a night of rest will bring Miss Thang back to health! She was good enough to let me take some pictures of her; sometimes I think she thinks I am crazy.

So pathetic on her favorite sofa.

Beautiful, even when she is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment