Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Adventures

Today was a very good and eventful day for Miss Keena.  After she had been feeling ill the past few days I was instructed by the vet to make her chicken and rice for a few meals. I have never cooked for her and felt kind of weird for doing it. I know that the raw diet is really healthy for dogs and I know there are lots of people food that is really good for dogs like fruits and veggies but some things are too expensive to give to her and the few fruits and veggies we have tried she has snubbed. The chicken and rice was a hit and worked! She seemed to get her energy back and now I have my healthy pooch back again! Since she felt much better today I decided to bring her with me to visit my friends Caitlyn and Logan. Caitlyn recently got hired at the farm that I work at and will be starting soon. She and Logan started moving into their new place today here in my little town! They have three dogs and I cannot wait for them to meet Keena; I hope they can be good friends! Their dogs weren't with them today because moving with three active dogs would be much too complicated. Keena had a good time checking out their new digs and getting lots of love from some good friends. I am so happy to have friends live close by, especially ones with dogs. I didn't get any pictures today but when she meets their dogs there will be LOTS of pictures taken. She really enjoyed herself and I did as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment