Friday, May 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning....Better Late Than Never!

I'm a naturally messy person...ok...very messy. I don't know what it is about me but I wait until my place is a DISASTER and then I realize I should probably clean! I was off work today and decided I better start cleaning now. One major problem of having a giant breed dog in an apartment is that Keena is often knocking things over with her long powerful tail. Many times she goes to sniff under a table or something and ends up bumping her head on it as she comes out from underneath it; most of the time she knocks it so hard something on top of it falls over and spill or just makes a mess. I have invested in Woolite carpet cleaner that has "Oxy cleaning action" and is pretty amazing at getting stains out of your carpet. I love my dog and hope someday I have a big enough place that she can easily turn around and not hit something in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment