Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gardening...er...on the Balcony?

Plants have never really been my thing; I have always been more of an animal lover. Last summer, however, while I was finishing up at Purdue I worked at Walmart in the Lawn and Garden center. I spent many hours of my shifts watering all the plants and actually learned stuff while I was there! I recently decided that I would like to try and grow some things of my own! So, with the help of my wonderful boyfriend, Charles, I ventured to Walmart and bought some lovely plants, pots and soil! This is my first attempt to grow anything really and am very hopeful that in a few weeks or so I will have some fresh fruits and veggies! Wish me the best of luck!

Investigating

My pepper plant

"What's this thing?"

Supervising

Banished from the balcony for trying to eat all my soil, it had manure in it.

My little balcony garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment