Friday, May 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Chucky!

  Last Friday (May 3rd) was Charles' (aka Chucky's) birthday! He turned the big 25! After work that day I brought him dinner and we enjoyed a nice evening at home. On Saturday we met his mom, dad, sister and cousin to go see the move Iron Man 3! It was really good! Chucky is all about super heroes, video games, and action movies so this, of course, was his first choice of movies! Last year we saw the movie The Avengers on his birthday! I have to say I was surprised to find action\super hero movies that I like! It just goes to show you that when you love someone so much and spend so much time with someone you will find that you can actually get into some of their interests!
  After the movie we ran home to take care of the animals.....and I took a tiny little snooze....ok so Chucky took care of the animals all by himself and I snoozed! Any way...when they were good we met the crew at Applebee's and had a delicious dinner! When everyone was sufficiently stuffed we went and walked around a flea market a few doors down. Overall it was a wonderful day for my man! I just want to say happy birthday to the most amazing husband I know! I love you so much baby! I hope you had a wonderful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment