Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dogtropolis

  While we were away Keena had a little vacation of her own! My friend Cailtyn took her dogs to Dogtropolis on the south side of Indy when she went on her honeymoon and liked it a lot so I knew that is where Keena would go. Not only was this place only 20 dollars a night (super cheap!) but that included doggy day care where she could play with other dogs all day as well! When I dropped her off the Wednesday before the wedding I had mixed feelings. The owner was so nice and so passionate about the dogs she took care of. She immediately loved Keena but Keena wasn't so sure! She loves people but when she goes into places like that she tucks her tail and definitely plays up her big pouty eyes and sad face! I was really sad when they took her back and actually got very emotional over seeing her go back to her kennel! The thing that made it ok for me was behind the front desk they had a huge picture window that lets you see what is in the back. You know you are in a good facility when they are not afraid and proud to show you their facility! I knew she would be fine.
  Having great friends is so amazing and that is exactly what Caitlyn and Logan are to us! Caitlyn drove to Dogtropolis the Thursday of our honeymoon and picked up Miss Louise for us! She said they all loved my baby and were sad to see her go! The owner said that she was very well behaved and listened to her so well! I know that I will be taking her back to Dogtropolis if we need to go out of town again!

No comments:

Post a Comment