Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Beginnings

  This weekend has already been a very exciting one and it has only just begun! Yesterday I, Annie Boyles, became a member of Weight Watchers! I am very excited to begin this process. This is my second time joining this wonderful program. I was a member back in college...but with college schedules, going out with my friends, and just being younger and more immature did not work for me at the time. I lost a bunch of weight with the help of Weight Watchers and still have not gained it al back in all of these years...I believe that in itself is a testiment to the program. I have my first meeting Monday night after work....I am very excited. :)
  People don't always realize how difficult it is to lose weight. It's probably one of the most difficult things I have ever tried to do. Overwhelmed by emotions, scared of failure, and hope of a new life power your body to go through this very difficult time in your life. The kicker is that it's not just for a certain period of time that you can do this....it's for the rest of your life! That is a very daunting thought! This is where the wonderful organization of Weight Watchers steps in and helps you take a deep breath. Weight Watchers is not a diet, it's a life style change. The program is geared to help you change your way of life.....change your eating habits...and start getting in the healthy mind set. I know I can do this and am so thankful to have my parents and all the rest of my wonderful family to help me go through the process. I'm also so grateful for Charles. He is so amazing and wonderful and I know that he will help me get through all of this. He is willing to eat healthy and excercise and I know he will be the motivation that I need.
  Wish me luck all of my blog friends! Keena and I are about to embark on a wonderful journey!

1 comment: