Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Year's Intentions/ Wogging

Whew...we survived another year! With the new year comes new years resolutions....almost everyone has some of them. I hate that term, however, and feel that resolutions are so easily broken after the first weak of the year! My cousin told me that I should call them New Year's Intentions instead of resolutions...and I like it! Well, I have many intentions this year like saving money, paying off debt, and wogging with Keena! Now...the real intention was to walk Keena three times a week. I really wanna keep her weight down and the Good Lord knows I need to as well! Well, on a walk with my roomie and her dogs, Keena and I fell behind and started to jog to catch up. She loved it! She looked like a puppy in a dog bakery! Haha. So I decided that we will walk/jog (aka wog) three times a week. This week hasn't gone that well because I have been sick and the weather is just crazy. I don't want to make excuses....but it is what it is. This weather (minus the snow and thunder storms) is Keena's favorite! She has so much energy and acts like a crazy dog when you take her out to the bathroom! She runs and jumps and makes me feel like a guy that trains horses and holds the other end of that really long lead and spins in circles. Maybe it's because everyone tells me she is a horse and asks me if i have a saddle for her. Oh the comments people make when you have a giant dog. I'm sure all my other dane lovers can empathize. :) I hope everyone is enjoying the new year and hopefully keeping their New Year's Intentions! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment