Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas/New Years

Whew....I know I'm a little late but I have been sooo busy this past week! New years weekend was a busy and long one for us. Charles and I left for Evansville for a three day weekend. New years eve we got together with my family to open presents! We raked in the presents! Keena actually stayed up here with my roommate and her dogs while we traveled. I don't like leaving her, especially that many days but my parents' house is so small and with my little nieces and nephew it's just too much! I got so many things I can't even list them...so I'll list Keena's goodies! From my sister Allie, she got a big thing of fresh baked bone cookies (big hit with all the dogs) and from my nieces and nephew aka, Keena's cousins, she got the coolest gift! They found a plate of gingerbread men made out of rawhide...the best part of it is that the plate itself is rawhide too! So when she is done with all of her goodies she will get to eat the plate! Hehe. :) My mom and dad bought Keena a new food and water bowl and a rug to put them on (if you know a dane...you know the slobber!) to keep at their house. I hate bringing Keenas bowls with me when I go to and from Evansville so this is very convenient for me! My last gift to Keena is a new dog bed! Its really cute and big! My cousin actually made it for her so its even better! Her dog bed was getting really flat and uncomfortable looking. She loves it!
 I am so thankful to my family for knowing how much my girl means to me that they would actually buy her something for Christmas. I know they do it for me, but the fact that they do it at all means a lot. Thanks guys! Charles, Keena and I are so lucky to have such wonderful families! I love them all! We got so many nice things and we are very happy! I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment