Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas..Part one.

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everybody had a wonderful, family and friend filled holiday! Keena and I have been pretty busy so far. I had to work this Christmas so Christmas eve was just me, Keena, Manii and  Shelby (their mom and dad are out of town). We watched some movies and went to bed pretty early since I had to work at 6 in the morning and have been sick for a while. Christmas morning I went in to work and got out around 11:30. After coming home and taking care of the dogs, I went to see Charles and his family for the holiday. We had a fantastic time and ate lots of delicious food! We got home and relaxed and then today Charles and I did some shopping. I finished buying Keena's Christmas presents and bought some other family members some gifts. When I came home I gave Keena her gifts! She got a new pretty pink collar (people always say she looks like a boy!), a bag of weight control treats, a scapula (shoulder bone), a nylabone that she isnt really sure of and some christmas rawhides. It sounds like a lot but we went to pet stores and places with some seriously crazy after Christmas sales! Also, her new giant bone was not even 4 dollars! Santa Clause treated Miss Louise very well this year! :)


She loved her weight control treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment