Sunday, July 10, 2011

Its Official

As of today I am officially a member of Forever Friends Great Dane Rescue Inc! I am very excited about this process and really hope to make a difference. I am hoping to get Keena's story out there and really let people know how wonderful these gentle giants are. Keena is now an ambassador for the FFGDRI!!!! She is very excited. She will meet new dogs on a regular basis, get to meet new people all the time AND someday she will have a foster dane siblings. In a year or so I want to become active in fostering dane babies and saving even more lives! This is a very exciting thing for us and it is giving me new meaning in life. That sounds silly, I know, but having something like this to do with my time and more ways to spend quality time with Keena is so important. I have already made friends myself through the one meet and greet I have attended so far. :) Let the rescuing begin!

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute. Congrats on the membership!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...thanks! I know I'm a dork but it's really nice knowing other people that have danes. They get me. Lol. Its also really good for her because she is getting to meet new dogs all the time and she is therefore getting better and better all the time with new interactions. :) What can I say...she's like me kid.

    ReplyDelete