Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Boyles' House Happenings

You may have noticed that I have not been posting very much lately and definitely not a lot of pictures. Well, that is because recently nothing really has been happening! Keena and I have been homebound for a couple of weeks because of the heat and her recovering from her paw injuries. Things have also been really hectic because I work long hours and am looking for a second job! Today after work I decided to focus on Keena because I have been applying online and that takes some time. Now, our big night in was not really just that exciting...we basically just cuddled and had some fun. She decided to use me as a pillow and I am pretty sure she damaged something vital but it was worth it. Hehe. She makes me laugh and can be a real clown. She likes to bury her head into my stomach, chest, and arms and loves to rub her face and back on the carpet. Keena can spend a good protion of her evening rolling around on the floor and when we go to someone else's house that has a different type of carpet she goes crazy! I hope to do more things with my dane groups soon and get back out there and be active but I worry about Keena in this heat. Our area has been under heat advisories all day and night for weeks now! She does not do well with heat...and since I work in it I have to admit that we are both ready for fall (even though that means winter will follow :(   ). 






Not the best picture but she is literally laying on top of me!

I am calling for help...hehe.

She is burying her face in my armpit.

So pretty

"You have my bone, give it...now."
Mmmm...lip smacking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment