Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lilah Meets Keena

You may remembe from previous posts that my older niece, Macie, and my nephew, Gavin, are terrified of Keena. I don't blame them...she is way taller than them and outweighs them by 100 lbs or so! Not to mention they aren't around dogs on a regular basis. Well, my youngest niece, Lilah, who is only 6 months old (this month) had not been offically introduced to Miss Keena. The thing I love most about Keena is how laid back she is. She doesn't care about little kids other than the fact that it might be someone new to pet her which she is ALWAYS looking for! Lilah is very young and was very unimpressed with my gentle giant. She looked at the dog and looked back at us like, ok what's so great? I only got one picture because I was trying to make sure Keena was gentle enough with this beautiful baby girl. I hope that someday the kids learn to appreciate Keena for her beauty, gentle nature, and easy going spirit. I am not expecting them to play with her or get too wild, but hopefully someday they will be ok with her in the same yard as them and not freak out!


This picture looks like Keena is going to like Lilah but she was panting. It also looks like Lilah is afraid but she is trying to turn around and see the giant creature that is close to her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment