Sunday, June 3, 2012

Evansville Adventure


Yesterday morning Charles and I drove down to Evansville for my roommate's wedding! Caitlyn and Logan have been together for a very long time and it was wonderful to watch two people that love each other as much as they do get married! While in town I have been doing LOTS of laundry and hanging out with my family a little bit. Keena is really enjoying her time here at Grandma's house (as always) but on the way down here I noticed how dirty she was! Gross! I do not bathe her very often for a few reasons. One, she is HUGE! Bathing a dog her size can be a lot of work. Secondly, she really doesnt get that dirty or smell very bad. I think most of it is because of her short hair. Well, I didnt want to wait any longer to give her a bath so today Charles and I gave her a bath outside with the garden hose! She didn't like the hose very much. She wasn't really afraid of it, but she was not going to go to the hose willingly. Haha. So, after a little coaxing and some petting and kisses she is now all squeaky clean! It has been a great little weekend visit and I am not trhilled about driving back to the "real world" today.



Aren't I cute? AND...I'm clean!


She is sunbathing after her real bath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment