Sunday, November 13, 2011

Traditions and Fall Days

  Well, it's that time of year again and the holidays are quickly approaching. This year is promising to be a little different than the normal for a few reasons. I work both Thanksgiving and Christmas this year and my sister is expecting her 3rd baby! Lilah Jean will be born on the 19th of December and we are all very excited! Well, the other day Charles and I were talking and it turns out that his family is going out of town for Thanksgiving and now I will be making my very first Thanksgiving dinner....just Charles and I! We are both very excited actually and I decided that it will be a good time to start a few new traditions.  I found some new recipes and made a menu already for the big day. Charles and I will start our own little traditions as we grow closer in our relationship. I can't wait to make a lifetime of traditions with him!
   Since the weather is getting cooler and very windy lately we have been cooped up in the house a little more. Gotta love lazy fall days lounging around the house!
Danes really do know how to stretch out....don't they?

Everyone is comfy and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment