Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!

Thanksgiving!!!!! Well, it's over now and I am a little late posting this but I had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! This year was a very romantic Thanksgiving and my very first to cook by myself! Charles and I were on our own this year and it was very lovely but filled with mixed emotions. We enjoyed the time together and the chance to make some memories and new traditions, but we both missed our families dearly. There is nothing quite like a Thanksgiving surrounded by family....or in our case this year three dogs and a cat!
  Thanksgiving is a time to give thanks for all that we have in our lives. I have soooo much to be thankful for. My friends and family that love and support me no matter what, my amazing dog that brings me so much joy and unconditional love, and my boyfriend...the man of my dreams. I have waited my whole life to have a man love me so deeply and dote on me all the time and sometimes I can't believe that I got so lucky to have met Charles. He is the sweetest, most amazing man and I'm not sure what I have done to deserve him. Every girl deserves to be told that she is beautiful everyday and that's what he does. I love you Charles!
Homemade Mac N Cheese

Sausage Cornbread Stuffing...from scratch! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!
My plate!

The spread!

our lovely table...all pretty.
  

I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment