Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Vacation!!!

   Work has been so crazy lately that I have been working 11 and 12 hour days everyday! I have been simply exhausted because of work and it was worse because several people were on vacation from work at the same time. I decided I needed a vacation! I took a whole week...yes 7 DAYS off from work! My vacation started this past Monday and I will not return to work until next monday! This week is very important for me to just relax and have time with Keena to just chill out but it has already been VERY eventful! I have started making purchases for the wedding and last night I made the biggest purchase when I found my wedding dress! It actually was the first dress I tried on and we all (my mom and sisters and I) knew immediately that it was the one. My mom even cried! Ok, if you know my mom you know that it's not uncommon for her to cry but if you could have seen the faces of my mom and sisters when I walked out of the dressing room....you would know how amazing the moment was.  I cannot wait for Charles to see me in my dress on our wedding day!
  Well, this weekend is also full of family and friends. I will try to take pictures today of my friends and family and I. I hope everyone else is having a wonderful week! Stay cool and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment