Sunday, June 3, 2012

Crinkle Ear


There is a stray cat that has been hanging around our house since we moved in. After talking to the neighbors we found out that whoever lived in our place before us abandoned her! She is very sweet and would always come up to me for some attention. Well, after talking it over Charles and I decided that we are going to adopt the cat we call Crinkle Ear. If you hadn't guessed it, she has one ear that is all crinkled up, probably from some birth defect. She is very sweet and I am already in love. Haha. Well, I have introduced her to Miss Keena and they like each other! Keena LOVES cats! She wants to sniff them and play with them. They do not feel the same way about her, unfortunately, most of the time. Crinkle, on the other hand, seems to really like Keena! She just rubs on her legs while Keena sniffs intently. Everytime we go outside Keena looks for her new kitty sister. It's actually really cute. I went out and bought an entire store of cat supplies! I have never had a cat and am pretty excited myself. We will see what this new adventure has in store for us. We will catch her and bring her home in less than two weeks when we move. Until then, I feed her and give her water and lots of love and attention everyday. She is going to make a wonderful addition to our little family!



Here you can see her right ear is "crinkled".




She loves to play with a string already! I bought  her a carrier for when I need to "catch" her and when we take her to the vet. She doesn't seem to mind it at all and I have been feeding her in there in hopes to make it a happy place! She loves any and all attention and isn't afraid of a 140 lb dog in her face...I think she is a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment