Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Big 25!!!

June 9th was my birthday!!! I am now a quarter of a century old!!! Since my bday was on a Saturday that I worked my mom, dad, sister, brother in law and nieces and nephew came up to see me on Friday! We were going to go to the Indianapolis Zoo (we are BIG zoo fans in my family) but we picked the one day they are closed!!! So we decided to go to my favorite buffet Teppanyaki Grill and Buffet. This buffet is huge!!! It has Japenese, Chinese, and American food so there is something for everyone!! We all enjoyed ourselves and stuffed our faces then headed to the Holliday Park. This park was a beautiful find and turns out to be very close to where Charles lives so I will definitely be taking Keena there in the future!!! We had a wonderful time and I am so blessed to have a family that will drive three and a half hours just to spend the day before my birthday with me. I am one lucky lady!!

Sorry for some of the sideway pictures!!! I couldn't figure out how to change them!


Lilah enjoyed the shade with her daddy and grandpa

Gavin has a physical therapist and she said little bridges like this are very good for him so we made sure that he went over it a few times. He didn't seem to struggle with it at all really.

The kids LOVE Charles!!! They always want to hold his hand or stand/walk next to him. Here Gavin is showing  him a little love at the park.

Macie and Mommy



These are the "ruins" they are made from Indiana limestone and were designed for a building in Newyork in the 1920's and when they tore that building down all the states could bid on them and had to show how they were going to display them. We won and now they are displayed beautifully in the Holliday Park in Indianapolis, IN.


A headless statue we found that I insisted we needed a picture with it.

This park even has a nature center!!! The kids loved looking at the reptiles they had, watching the birds in the bird room, and putting keys in audio boxes that would make animal sounds or teach them something.

Charles and I in front of the ruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment