Friday, June 22, 2012

On the Move!

It is official I have moved to Indy with my wonderful fiance! We have an adorable little one bedroom apartment where we are officially getting everything set up from our previous lives as "single" people! The move went wonderfully and with the help of his family and my mom we had everything moved in no time! The best part is Keena a Louie...our new kitty....are getting along sooo well! There was only one incident where Keena got a little aggressive and it ended quickly and they still seem infatuated with each other. Louie LOVES Keena. He is constantly rubbing all over her and loves to be with her wherever she is. I love my fur babies and we love our new place!


Our kitchen from the living room.

Siblings bonding. :)

Our living room from the kitchen.



Our living room and Kitchen from the front door.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment