Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We Are MOVING!!!

Its official, Keena and I will be moving in with my friend Caitlyn and her lovely gang of pooches! We were waiting on approval from her landlord because Keena will be the fourth dog that lives there! Its going to be a bit crazy at first, I'm sure, but I know the pooches will figure it all out eventually.  We have been trying to go over there and get the pooches together and most of the time they are fine but they have had a few spats here and there. Caitlyn also has a cat and Keena can be very interested in him but I'm sure she will be fine. For the first few weeks she and I will spend a lot of time in my room and gradually come out more and more. Keena is a little confused already about the packing and she follows me around and tries to sniff everything that I pick up and put in a box or move. I am sure this is going to be a big transition for her but I am pretty sure she  will b e fine. The thing that she cares about most is me ( I feel so special and lucky!) and as long as I am with her I don't think she will have any complaints. I am hoping that in time she will learn to enjoy her new roommates...maybe even make some new friends. :)  Let the packing begin! (Eek...this part is not exciting.)


"Hey, why are my bones in here?"

"Moving? The bones come with us, right?"

"Sounds like a lot of work...good luck mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment