Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy HOWLoween!!!

Its that time of year again...tricking, treating and dressing up!!! I really wanted to dress up Keena (even though I said I would never be THAT owner) but where do you buy a costume big enough for a great dane?! In MY closet of course! I decided that Keena would be a college girl....she weighs more than a lot of them anyway! She was a boilermaker...of course. We went to Specks pet supply last night because they were having a big Howloween celebration. We got free treats, met other dogs, and even got our picture taken to be entered in the costume contest! I have no idea if she will win but we had fun anyway! Everyone loved her and her costume and kept ooohhinng and aaahhhhing. :) She's a star!


Boiler up!

I love this one. :)

Little prarie woman.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment