Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Good Deed in my Time of Need

  I have been going through some rough stuff lately and have been pretty bummed. My uncle recently passed away and I have an aunt who is now in hospice after a long battle with cancer. My nephew also has some health issues he and his parents have been trying to deal with. It is all very stressful. All of that plus I am very unhappy at my job and have been dealing with all of that added stress.
 A lady at work and I have been chatting a lot over the past month or so and we often talk about our animals. The other day she came up to me in the morning and told me she had a suprise for me after work. I came out after work and found a table she made for Keena! It's a raised feeder to put her food and water on! I have been wanting one since I got her because raised feeders are really important for great danes to help prevent bloat. Most of them are really expensive and a lot are not even tall enough for her! This table is the perfect height for Miss Keena and I couldn't be happier! This gift and gesture of kindness means a lot to me. For those of you who know me...Keena is very important to me and I want the best for her. I will never forget the wonderful woman who has only been in my life and known me for a little over a month. :)

Keena's lovely new table!

I'm making her wait for a photo opp....she is just thinking, "can I eat it now?"

She made it the absolute perfect height!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment