Thursday, August 30, 2012

Chaos

Our lives are very chaotic right now! Last weekend was a whirlwind! I had an interview for a new job on Saturday afternoon and then Charles and I went to my company picnic in Lafayette. The picnic was lovely with some free food and prizes....Charles is the only on in our little group that won anything! After the picnic we went to meet up with some of my good friends for one of their birthdays and then to the hookah bar. It was great to finally meet my good friends boyfriend! We really enjoyed our time in Lafayette.

My interview went really well and I am set to go back to meet the people in person today at 3:00 and am very excited. It is much closer to where we live now and it has so many possibilities for my future. It is probably a little premature to be talking about this since I have no idea if I will actually get this job...all I know is that it is looking good! The job is posted from a staffing company so my first interview was over the phone. Once I meet them in person today they will give the staffing company feed back and hopefully they will love me! I can be very convincing and I know that if they give me the chance I will be a huge asset to their company!

I became CPR certified yesterday! I have wanted to do this for a long time but never really looked into how to do that. My boss came up to me and offered me the chance to do it online (paid for by them)! It is exciting for me because I honestly feel better about my abilities in an emergency....even just while watching my nieces and nephew.

My nephew is coming up to Indy to have surgery at Riley on Friday. He has a wide variety of health issues and we are hoping that this procedure on Friday will resolve some of them. I would appreciate any and all prayers that you can send our way. Hopefully I will have good news to report later.

No comments:

Post a Comment