Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sweetness

I forgot to mention some very special things that happened with my neices and nephew at home last weekend! There were a few things that melted my heart last weekend. The first one started with my oldest neice, Macie. She came up to me and said, "We can't call Charles Charles anymore." I smiled at her and asked, "why is that?"  She looked up at me, very matter of factly and said, "we have to cal him Uncle Charles now!"  I couldn't stop smiling! She is soooo sweet and I love to see how much they like Charles. They always ask about him and really enjoy seeing him. :)

I had mentioned early that Charles had a very rough weekend. It was not a pleasant one for him. My sister had explained to Macie and Gavin that Charles was sad because his friends and family were sick. So the kids made him card! They colored them and put fun stickers on them. The top of the cards said, "we love you Uncle Charles!" and "Thinking of you!". How sweet are these little babies that they would make beautiful are for the man that I love. :) What a wonderful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment