Saturday, March 17, 2012

Busy Busy

Phew...sorry it has been a while since I have blogged! I have been pretty busy lately! I went to Evansville last weekend to visit with my family since my dad's birthday was the 15th of March. We went out to eat to celebrate and I spent some much needed time with my family. Charles wasn't able to come with me this time because he had some unexpected family illnesses and had to work. It was a rough weekend for him and I felt bad for leaving him. He insisted that I go without him and I did have a good time. It was the first time to be in Evansville since I have been engaged and my sisters enjoyed seeing my ring for the first time in person. They also started helping me plan my wedding! It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed seeing them. It was kind of bad, however,  because I gained .6 of a pound from that trip home. Too many times going out and not enough careful measurement. It's ok though....I am sure I will kick some weight lose booty this week. :) I bet you are wondering what Miss Keena was up to while I was away?! Well, she stayed here with my roomie and her mutts and had a wonderful time. The truth is I miss her when I go home without her but she has so much more fun with her doggy friends than if she were in Evansville with me. Here she can play and romp....but there she is the only dog and is locked up most of the time. Plus....distance makes the heart grow fonder! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment