Thursday, July 19, 2012

Abbie Turns 30!!

   Last weekend my oldest sister, Abbie, turned 30! This is a bitter sweet birthday for me...(yes I know I'm not the one turning 20)...because Abbie is only 5 years older than me! In a short 5 years I will be 30! Where does the time go? Anywho...Charles and I went Evansville to help her celebrate it!
   First part of the birthday celebrations was going out for pizza and wings on Saturday for lunch.  No one had been their besides Abbie and Brian and it was a big hit! We loved the wings especially and my three year old niece and 2 year old nephew were even eating them like crazy! It was a wonderful time!
   Next part of the celebration was dinner and clubbing! We went to a local favorite mexican eatery where we enjoyed margaritas and I even had a frozen long island ice tea! Next we headed to Stoney's a bar and club. It was a fantastic time had by all! We drank and celbrated my wonderful sister!
Abbie and Brian

Ride that Bull!

Me and the Birthday girl!

Allie and I

Charles and I at Hacienda

Charles and I at Stoneys.


  Keena spent her weekend lounging around at Grandma and Grandpas house. She enjoyed the air conditioning and got to hang out outside with me and Grandpa for a little while. Unfortunately in this kind of heat we have been having I have to be very careful on how long she can be out in that weather! We enjoyed ourselves very much and loved the time we got to spend with the grown ups as well as the kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment