Saturday, May 25, 2013

Friday Letters

  My sister has a wonderful blog and she has started doing Friday Letters. I really liked the idea of it because it really encourages you to look at the good things that happened in the week instead of the negatives! So this is a day late but here it goes!

Dear Charles,
  Thank you so much for coming home yesterday with groceries and the ice cream and diet coke I was craving! I really appreciated it when you did all the dishes on top of that! You are an amazing husband and I am so lucky to have you! I love you!

Love,
Annie

Dear Keena,
  Thank you for loving me unconditionally. You never care if I'm cranky or had a bad day...you are always there to greet me with those soulful eyes and wagging tail. I love all the cuddles and kisses! I am looking forward to hiking with you in Fort Harrison on Monday! Be good!

Love,
Mama

Dear Louis,
  Thank you for entertaining me with your endless antics! You are quite the character and I really do enjoy watching you run around like a pyscho cat! You can be so sweet and cuddly...let's try and focus on that and not the clawing us if we move part, ok? 

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment